Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Since receiving the flu shot on Monday, I have been exhausted! I feel like I could fall asleep at the drop of a hat and in fact, I did fall asleep in the waiting room at Jax's appointment last night. While he was doing his biofeedback relaxation thing in the office, I sat in the waiting room. It was really unusual in that there were no other parents in there last night. I closed my eyes for just a minute and awoke 15 minutes later to the sound of the door opening. I even thought briefly about lying down on the bed at PT today while I was hooked up to the machine (don't know what it is called but stimulates the muscles with electrical pads. Little ones are called TENS machines. Are the big ones too?) but then thought I'd be very embarrassed if I fell asleep so I just sat in the chair.

So, instead of going to bed early tonight since I am so pooped, I watched TV (I love "The New Adventures of Old Christine"), did some laundry and read all the scary news about the economy. Now I am too frightened to sleep.

Oh, and I did make a grocery list for tomorrow. It is Fred Meyer's free turkey week (with $150 purchase). We are so low on groceries that I will have no problem spending that amount.

I also need to make a trip to Co$tco before next week so I don't end up there with the rest of the world as they stock up for Thanksgiving. BTDT and it will never happen again!

No comments:

Post a Comment