Wednesday, November 26, 2008

AS SEEN ON TV!

My MIL called me today to ask me to order something for her. She had seen a commercial for the InStyler® Rotating Hot Iron Hair Straightener and she wants it but they do not ship to Canada. I had to laugh because dh's family is always the ones to buy all of the "AS SEEN ON TV" items.

When my in-laws were here in May, my MIL was determined to find some Mighty Putty (we found it at Linens 'n' Things before they went out of business).

My in-laws were the first people I know to have a George Foreman Grill. They were the first to try OxiClean. They had a Ronco The Inside the Shell Electric Egg Scrambler, and Didi Seven.

One of their favourite items was the Hot Diggity Dogger. DH was so taken with it that my in-laws gave us one for Christmas on year.

Their fascination with items seen on tv that it has been passed down to their children. Dh's younger brother has purchase The Ronco Showtime Rotisserie and the Magic Bullet.

From tv, dh purchased our original FoodSaver (a replacement was purchased at Co$tco). Before the FoodSaver, he bought a Pump-n-Seal. And don't think his purchases have been limited to food storage items. There was also the Ab Roller and Tony Little Personal Trainer Tapes.

Anyway, so I ordered the InStyler® Rotating Hot Iron Hair Straightener for my MIL. Apparently if you buy one you get one free so she has told me to keep one of them. I'll be happy to do that to add to our AS SEEN ON TV collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment