Thursday, November 20, 2008

All Reports Good

The kids got their report cards today and I was delighted with them. Cars really wasn't graded on anything other than music and computer class and his "life skills". I guess we'll find out about his "reading" levels tomorrow at Parent/Teacher conferences.

Dex's teacher called him a "conscientious, well-mannered child" who was "one of our better citizens". I wonder if those are stock lines that she puts in everyone's report cards! I'll pretend that they aren't. Now that I think about it, I don't think they were in Jax's 3rd grade report card (same teacher). Ah yes, Dex rocks. ;)

Jax's report card was good too but the teacher commented that he "... is a strong, independent worker but also frequently asks for help when needed to be sure he is on the right track.". Ok, so what is it? Is he independent or needy? She also said he likes to relate all things to cheese. He thinks he is so funny when he turns everything to a cheese comment. Oh, the humour of a 10 year old boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment