Saturday, November 29, 2008

I finally got a new cell phone today. I am pleased as punch with the service as I can actually make a call in my house (thank you AT&T) and I am happy with my phone. Shhh! Don't tell Stephen but it is an iPhone. Ok, he knows. I was going to get another PDA-type phone when he actually suggested that I look at the iPhone. I had not considered it at all up to that point because remember all those "I'm a PC. I'm a Mac" commercials? Especially the "Cancel or Allow" one because he was responsible for that part of the security and boy did they get beat up about it.

Anyway, he told me to look at the iPhone and I did and guess what? I fell in love with it! It is cool. I am not overly thrilled with the "keyboard" but I can live with it because of all the other great features.

Besides the phones, we picked up the last of the giving tree items which we'll drop off tomorrow at Stephen's work. We also checked out Co$tco Home for a new bed but nothing appealed to Stephen. We'll check out Sleep Country next.

Ok, off to add some apps to my phone and update my contacts' info. Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment