Monday, November 24, 2008

I've decided to take part in All Adither's(Angie) What's Inside Your Handbag? challenge. Here is a photo of the contents of my purse (sans the crumpled kleenex too and the zippered pocket with the stash of feminine hygiene products).



So, what do we have here? It was surprising to me that there was so little in there. You can totally tell it is a Mom's purse. I have a Star Wars pen and a Halloween pencil as well as three other pens and an orange Sharpie. One SpongeBob glove. No idea where the other one is. I also had a little zippered pouch full of Canadian coins from our trip to Vancouver. I've taken that out now.

I also have 4 Epi Pens (two in each allergy pouch, which are also crammed with Benadryl tablets), an Epi Pen trainer, two peanut-free chewy bars (I ate the third). Cell phone with my bluetooth ear thingie is usually in my car but I took Stephen's car last night so I put it in my purse last night.

I have a card for a friend that I have to address and mail, a piece of paper with my physical therapy appointment schedule on it and two release forms from last week when Stephen and I got flu shots at his work. And of course my key chain with all of my loyalty cards on it (except for Safeway's - they still have the big credit-card sized ones). I need to take off the lime-green thumb drive that I attached when I made prints at Bartell's last week.

And there you have it. Usually there are tons'o'receipts and coupons jammed in my purse but I guess I cleaned out the purse recently and when I shopped last, I did not take the purse, just my wallet (which weighs about a pound!).

No comments:

Post a Comment