Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Our house is falling apart! Well, a few things around here are anyway.

I mentioned that the motor on the hot tub is just about shot so we are having it replaced tomorrow.

One of the cupboard doors in the kitchen broke. It broke in the same manner as did one of the bathroom cabinets a few months ago when Cars leaned on it. He said he did not touch this one but I am skeptical. Anyway, Stephen will try to fill the hole then reattach the hinge.

One of the springs one of our garage doors broke. I went to Home Depot to buy a new one and apparently garage door springs are colour-coded so you know which one to buy. There is a little spray paint dot painted on the end of each spring. You either have to know how heavy your door is or what colour spring you need. Fortunately, I brought in the broken one and I needed a "yellow" one. Until we get it fixed I am parking out in the rain. (one side of the garage is filled with stuff and I park in the other. Stephen parks his new car outside. heh)

I hope nothing else breaks again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment