Saturday, November 08, 2008

I did not get a new cell phone...yet. My contract is not up until the 25th of this month and I am considering switching cell phone providers (we have terrible coverage at our house with T-Mobile). I can upgrade my phone at T-Mobile but I will look around to see who has the best deal and the best phone for me. There are so many choices out there. Perhaps too many for me!

I have some spyware on my computer that I cannot get rid of. I am pissed off about it. It is a fake thing that says my computer is infected with spyware and then tries to get me pay $50 for virus tools. It is more a pain than something that will hurt my computer but I cannot get rid of it. I will try again tomorrow. I have to access any place that has my credit card info on the other computer. It is soooo frustrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment