Saturday, November 27, 2004

Yesterday we went to Erik and Terry's for Thanksgiving dinner. We had a good time - it was nice not to cook/clean.

Today Stephen awoke early and went to Toys'R'Us because the one big item that we wanted to buy that was on sale for 50% off was SOLD OUT on the website (I ~knew~ we should have bought it earlier yesterday). Anyway, he did well and pretty much finished up the older two kids. Now all I really ahve to do is stocking stuffers and some clothing for Cars.

I watched HP3 tonight. It was really good. So much cut out of the book but I guess since the books are getting longer and longer there is going to be so much missing from the movies. Anyway, we had movie night up in our room because Stephen had some guys from work over for a card game.

I am about 1/2 way finished my SAHP swaps. Crap! Here I am the organizer and I don't know if I will get them out by the send date! Gotta get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment