Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Dex came out of the bathroom tonight calling "Mommy! There's a tarantula in the bathtub!"

Ok, so I knew it could not be a tarantula but remember our spiders? (you will need to scroll down a touch). ~shudder~ F*ck I hate spiders. I felt brave since it was "contained" in the tub and I was able to squash it with the fly swatter. F*ck I hate spiders. Have I mentioned that before?

So after cleaning up the spider guts, I decided it was bathtime. I filled the tub and put Cars in. Then I had Jax shower in the masterbath. After Cars was all cleaned up, I let him play for a moment and Dex decided he wanted to get in the tub with him. As Dex is about to climb in the tub Cars poops in the tub. Ok, remember that Flowgo website with the baby singing about "dumpin' in the tub"? Well, Dex recently found it bookmarked and has been playing it over and over again. So, he starts saying "It's just like that baby on the computer!". And it was ("Mom started screamin'/ I wondered what for") *sigh*

Then Stephen came waltzing in the door and wanted to know why all of the commotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment