Monday, November 15, 2004

Monday, Monday
Can't trust that day.
Monday, Monday
Sometimes it just turns out that way


Mondays always suck around here. I think it is because after two days off schedule it is hard to get back on. It did not help today that I slept in and had to get myself and three kids ready to go in less than an hour.

I went to see my counsellor for the first time in three weeks. She broke the bad news to me that my next session (two weeks today) is the last one covered by insurance this calendar year. So I will either go without seeing her for 5 weeks (eep!) or shell out the cash. We have such great insurance and I have been so lucky that I haven't had to pay for any sessions or even have a co-pay. It is just shelling out all that money at once, just before Christmas that is killing me! We'll see what can be done. It just might be my Christmas present.

I do know one thing I am getting for Christmas. My siblings and their spouses draw names and my sis has me this year. Which of course means that my mom buys me a gift and pretends it is from her. So, I ordered these boots. Now I can go out in the backyard with the boys in the winter. Our backyard turns into a complete bog and the rubber clogs I have do not keep my feet dry. Thanks for the boots, Sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment