Sunday, November 28, 2004

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

Stephen put up the Christmas lights today. Outside ones and the ones that line the front windows. I put out a few small decorations and I am itching to get the tree up. And I used to make fun of people who put their decorations up at Thanksgiving!

The friggin check engine light came on in my car again. I don't know if I should drive with it until I can get to the dealership in Seattle on Saturday or cancel my plans on Tuesday and drive in that day. I definitely cannot make it in tomorrow. The owner's manual says as long as the light is not flashing it is probably safe to drive.

Tomorrow is my last appointment with my psychologist that is covered by insurance. Until benefits are reset in January, I'd have to pay out of pocket for any visits I have with her in December. I am so cheap though that I cannot think it is worth dishing that money out on me. Shoot! I should have started going every other week sooner to make it last throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment