Sunday, November 07, 2004

I finished the hat last night now I am working on the holly leaves and berries. I'm on my third attempt...

Finally spoke to my mom today. My sis does not go in for her next procedure for 3 weeks then it will be another 1-3 months before her hysterectomy (health care in Alberta SUCKS! It would be better if she were living in Ontario). I guess they might move the date up if things are bad after her next procedure (which is to determine just how far the cancer has spread). This waiting must be torture for her. I cannot imagine.

Stephen is making corned beef for dinner. One of my all time least favourite meals. I am stiffling gags here. I hate-hate-hate corned beef but he is sure I will like it the way he is going to make it. This was a very regular meal in our house while I was growing up - corned beef, boiled potatoes and boiled cabbage. Sickening! I told Stephen I definitely would barf if he made the boiled cabbage so we are having peas in its place.

Cars has a fever so I think now he has an ear infection. Good thing tomorrow is he 15 month wellness check. No MMR shot tomorrow since he has a cold. We'll get it at 18 months (it was due at 12 months but I said no).

No comments:

Post a Comment