Sunday, November 14, 2004

Not much new. I was having some computer problems thanks to some spyware and it was a PITA to do anything on the computer. I spent a good part of today backing up documents and pictures, and deleting old programs so Stephen can install the new XP service pack.

Jax went to school only 2.5 days this week! Crikey! Thursday was Remembrance Day/Veteran's Day but the other 1.5 days he could clearly have gone to school like the other school districts around. Dex's school follows the Iss school district's calendar so he had school on Friday. Anyway, Ash suggested that on Thursday we go to Chuck E. Cheese. So we went, along with about every other parent with a child who did not go to school! I could not believe how crowded it was! But the kids had fun and that is what matters, right?

I knit a Santa hat for Jax. I finished it tonight (except for the pom-pom). It has 3 holes in it! I don't know what I did wrong. Luckily they were along the same area so I was able to weave some yarn and "sew" them up. Ugh!

Well it is late and I am tired. This blahg has become so blah!

No comments:

Post a Comment