Monday, July 19, 2004

Whew - getting ready for a garage sale is exhausting. I forgot how much so. I spent Sunday going through more closets, the garage, the toys, etc and I think I have a lot of junk to sell. No really big items, other than a stroller and an Evenflo Megasaucer. But lots of good stuff priced really well.

We have a major yellow jacket problem in our yard. Stephen thinks he can solve it himself. He has already been stung once. I think I am going to have to call an exterminator. Good-bye garage sale profit$.

Stephen took Cars for a haircut this evening. I asked him to just have them cut around the ears and neck. Off Stephen went with my baby and he came back with a little boy! Oh I cried! The little curly wisps are gone. He does not look like a baby. Oh I am tearing up again!

Not a happy boy.


All done! Handsome boy!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment