Monday, July 06, 2009

Summer O'Fun 2009 Day 11

It has cooled off considerably so it was a little chilly at the golf course today for the kids. They survived though. I spent the day running errands (including going to AT&T and getting them to explain my bill to me line by line - our plan is touted as $89.99 for two lines then $9.99 for each additional line but billed as $80 and $9.99 for my phone and $9.99 for the extra line{emergency for Jax}. Weird that they would not just have $89.99 for mine and Stephen's then $9.99 for the other).

After I picked the kids up from golf we went to the garden and harvested these:



Yes, that is broccoli! And it was yummy! The kids mostly picked the raspberries - 1.5 quarts! I made raspberry tarts which were very tasty although Cars would not try one because they looked yucky. I still have tons'o'raspberries left so tomorrow I may try a cobbler. Or maybe freeze them to make freezer jam at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment