Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Very Random Thoughts

Just a bunch of random thoughts...

- Art Start tomorrow in Dex's class and the kids will be making fingerprint beads necklaces for Art Gallery Night. The kids will just have three fingerprint beads on their necklaces then we will string them on black plastic lacing. We will make a full necklace for the teacher (end-of-year gift) with one fingerprint from each child

- I am also in charge of Art Gallery night for Jax's class. We are scheduled to to the project next Friday and I have absolutely NO IDEA whatsoever about what to make. Help!

- I have been trying to ease a toxic friend out of my life but sometimes it feels like she is trying to hang on like a dog with a bone. I wish I were the type who could come right out and say it. However, if she weren't so toxic I would not feel the need to do this. And why do I feel guilty about this?

- I have given up candy and cookies for Lent (but chocolate is exempt since it is the definite cure for PMS)

- I did not get what I wanted for Christmas and I feel so selfish and greedy for pouting about it. Yes, I did get a lovely camera but it was not what I wanted

- we bought a lithograph in the summer and the artist died last month. I keep wondering if the print is now worth more

- this spring will mark the 9th anniversary of me being a SAHM. I often wonder where I'd be if we had not made that decision

- I wonder how long spell check on blogger will be broken (it has been over a week now)

- Why can't I find regular cinnamon-flavoured Trident gum anywhere? I don't care much for the chiclets-type Trident

- I am dying to know what colour rhodies I have at our new house. I asked the neighbour but she claims they have never bloomed because the previous owner was such a crappy gardener

- The new owner of our old house wants to meet me. I am nervous. She wants to talk art (she apparently liked my paintings and she is an artist)

No comments:

Post a Comment