Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I am hosting Book Club on Thursday because Ash's dh and son are sick (it is her turn and she will host for me next month then). Anyway, I am feeling a little stressed because this will be the first time that most of the book club members have been to my house since the moved and my house is suffering a little these days (check out the dining room table photo from two days ago). Aargh! Anyway, I will have Stephen clean up all the Lego then get to work putting the dining room back together. Of course I should have been cleaning today but it was another very gorgeous day so I took the kids to the skatepark after a stop at Costco.

I am also a little stressed about what to make for book club. I wanted to have something new and different but with the time constraints, I am having a hard time finding recipes that are peanut/nut/shellfish/wheat-free. I already have chips and salsa, a veggie tray and meringue cookies on the menu but I need another appetizer of substance.

Any ideas out there? Oh, besides being nut/peanut/etc free, it needs to be easy to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment