Friday, February 15, 2008

TGIF

This seemed like the longest week EVER. All week long I thought it was one day later than it was. I woke up disappointed yesterday when I realized that it was on Thursday. I think part of it was due to the fact that Cars' v-day party was on Wednesday yet I knew v-day was on Thursday.

Aaargh, as I was writing this, holding my laptop on my lap, my very lovely, sweet 4 year old jumped on me to give me a hug and promptly snapped my wireless mouse dongle off the laptop. Serenity now!

I have to go to the school later today to sign Jax's 504 Plan because it needs to be renewed. Apparently the current one "expired" but no one told us and it was only when I went to the school to look into starting the process to get a 504 Plan for Cars for his food allergies that the school counselor told me that my signature was required on Jax's. I wonder if I had not gone to the school if/when they would have ever told me about Jax's!

Also, the school counselor told me to start the process for Cars, I needed to speak to the school nurse. The school nurse then told me that I needed to speak to the school psychologist. The school psychologist was not in that day so I emailed her. She replied that the school counselor needed to be contacted, since the counselor is the 504 coordinator at the school. But, the psychologist has scheduled an eligibility meeting for May 20th. I forsee another clusterf*ck in getting this done.

No comments:

Post a Comment