Tuesday, February 12, 2008

For some reason I have been overly concerned about looking old and getting wrinkles. I am "blessed" with oily skin (zits still at age 42!) and fortunately I do not have a lot of lines on my face but I have been obsessed with making sure I do not get anymore. I have been using Lancome eye cream (free with online purchase of foundation that has been discontinued but is still available online - it is pricy so not sure what I will use when the freebie is gone!). I found some Almay "anti-aging" moisturizer and 15 minute facial that I have been using too. BTW, both Almay products were purchased when Bartell's had all Almay products 50% off.

I also made note of a lot of products listed by posters at a forum that I frequent (as a lurker). Again, however, many of the recommended product$ are pricy! So, I want to look young but I want to look young inexpen$ively!

So, I have decided that I must do facial exercises so I won't need all of those beauty product$, right? For a few years I have been doing one for my eyes and brow (directions can be found here. I don't do it regularly - usually for about a week or so every few months. I have decided to do it everyday now though. I have been scouting YouTube for other examples of facial exercises and I will combine them all together to get a routine (for free!) for me. So far, besides the eye/brow lift, I have found exercises to define my jawline, tone my neck and work on the bags under my eyes. Pretty soon I will have a very toned and younger looking face to go along with my...grey hair...and flabby abdomen. Hmmm...

Why can't I get this obsessed about working on my abs?!

No comments:

Post a Comment