Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The lunar eclipse tonight was cool! I was at first disappointed when we arrived home from swimming only to see clouds in the sky. A few minutes later the clouds parted and there was a copper-coloured moon. Very neat! I also saw a billion stars in the sky. Perhaps not having street lights isn't so bad.

We did nothing really exciting today. My poor kids. During this winter break they went to the skateboard park twice, to a park, to Michaels', Joann's, Ben Franklin's and an art supply store, ate lunch out everyday (and dinner tonight - we ate at the club after swimming lessons). They did have a friend come over today for a short time and that is about it. I really wanted to take them on a ferry ride but I am terrified. We almost went last summer - perhaps we will try again this summer if I have someone to hold my hand.

Stephen has a bee in his bonnet about taking a vacation for spring break which is in 5 weeks. I think we won't get any good deals booking so late and I would rather go on vacation in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment