Tuesday, February 26, 2008

This made me grin!

http://canadianpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5ixzF1Mgp3CrPFDa4Vw_pa4yobIcA

In experiments using a neural scan, researchers at Oxford University found that a specific region of the brain associated with emotion lights up with activity within milliseconds of subjects seeing pictures of infants' faces.

But images of adult faces didn't elicit the same response, said co-principal investigator Morgen Kringelbach, noting that the reaction was the same for both men and women, and for people with and without children.


:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had the kids make their aluminum metal projects today and they turned out GREAT! They mounted them so they are a little crooked (ok, who is kidding who - I would have probably made them crooked too).


This is Jax's. It is Yoda as a Hippie. :\

This is one of my favourites

And here is another one of my favourites

This was my example that I showed the class


I'll post pictures of the necklaces that Dex's class is making later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment