Monday, February 04, 2008

A day and a half in bed and I am mostly all better. I probably should have spent all day in bed yesterday but we had a Super Bowl party to go to. What an exciting game!

We had a good time at the party but the real excitment for me was that Jax ate food there! L talked to him about all of the food and reminded him that it is mostly all things he had had before. Foods he was unfamiliar with were still all peanut-free. Last week Jax told me that he would eat a couple Glutin breadsticks because they are peanut-free. L made sure she had some (she is allergic to wheat so we often have these sticks at Cosmo Friday both here and at her house). So, Jax had some of those, one Dare chocolate creme cookie, some carrots, one pig-in-a-blanket and some pretzels. TOUCHDOWN! That is the most he has eaten at anyone else's house since Thanksgiving. He is working so hard at overcoming this. I am so proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment