Sunday, December 02, 2007

We have snow! Well, we had snow and then it melted then we got a lot more snow and now it is raining so we have a lot of slush outside. It made for great fun for the boys and not so much for for Jean-Paul, Marilyn and Lola as they drove back to Vancouver today.

It was a nice visit although we were mostly house-bound because of the snow. Lola is so cute! She is verbalizing and I loved listening to her babble. I did go to Safeway to get steaks for dinner and it was packed! It took me 20 minutes to check out. I guess everyone was stocking up for the storm.

We lit our wood stove and I just burned one log to see what kind of heat it would give off should the power go out. We definitely need to stock up on kindling because it was tough lighthing it with just newspaper.

I found my camera cord so I will try to get some photos back up on my boring ol' blog very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment