Sunday, December 23, 2007

I am still not done with my Christmas shopping. We realized that we were a gift short for Cars (the big one from us) so we have been frantically trying to figure out what to get him. His list consisted of Star Wars Lego, Star Wars Lego, Star Wars Lego and Star Wars Lego. I have been trying to get more out of him but he keeps telling me "it's a secret". I finally found out that he wants an archery set that we saw months ago at www.hearthsong.com but it is kind of late for that. I cannot believe we screwed up like this! Poor last child!

I totally pooped out this year and bought all of the kids who are coming over for dinner gift cards to Target. So, yes they can go buy what they want but the poor parents who will have to sit patiently (impatiently or is that just me?) while the kids pore over every single item in their price range over and over again until they decide what is the best use of their money. Or is that just something that Jax does. It is agonizing! I hope he doesn't get any gift cards. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment