Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Today, I met Heidi for coffee/tea at Starbucks in Bothell. It was great to see her.

The last time we met was shortly before she moved to Alaska. Geez, I forget how long ago that was now. You know some people are just so comfortable to be around? That is Heidi. Anyway, we had a very nice chat and we've promised to see more of each other. My camera has been acting up a bit so it seems that this photo is slightly out of focus. And as you can see, I finally found the cord to my camera!

After we met, I went to see Jax's psych for the initial consultation. After reviewing everything he said that he has some ideas to help Jax and I do feel really positive about it. One thing that I do like is that he also has children with food allergies so as a parent, he definitely gets where I am coming from and hopefully he has had experience with his own children and has been able to help them. I did not think to ask him that.

Anyway, I feel more positive that we can help Jax.

No comments:

Post a Comment