Sunday, December 16, 2007

I found 4 Christmas cards which are to go overseas that were hidden under the photo envelope from Snapfish so those cards will obviously be late arriving. Shoot!

Jax and Dex spent a good part of today making a Lego movie. I downloaded the pictures to laptop and noticed that they are all out of focus. I don't know why Jax did not notice as he was going along. So we have 400 pictures of blurry Lego Jedi knights and some bad guys. They are going to be so disappointed when they realize.

We are having 18 people here for Christmas dinner. I am trying to figure out the logistics of seating everyone. We only have 15 chairs (well, 13 chairs and a bench that will seat 2) so I will have to see if one of our guests can bring three folding chairs. I also do not have enough cloth napkins. I was out today but was too frugal to spend $15 on 4 napkins. So, looks like I will be buying some Christmas paper napkins for $4. A much better deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment