Monday, December 03, 2007

Shoot! I was supposed to take Dex and Cars to the doctor today for flu shots and I totally forgot! Now I guess we will get charged for a missed appointment (appointments?!). They did not call on Friday to remind us. But, it was written on my calendar and I just plain forgot. I think I need to move my calendar to a different location where I can look at it more. Remember the day I almost forgot the dentist appointments! Shoot!

We had torrential rains today. There is flooding all over Western WA, roads washed away, etc. I was in Joann Fabrics and Linens'N'Things today and both stores had streams of water leaking from their ceilings. When I picked Cars up school, there was water leaking through the walls of the church. What a mess!

On a positive note, I had to keep shopping to stay out of the rain ;) so I went to the newly opened Kohl's and bought myself a new sweater. It will be a Christmas present from my mom. And unlike the tablecloth she bought me, I won't use it before Christmas. :)

Shoot! I cannot stop thinking about the missed flu shot appointments.

edited to add that I am supposed to meet with Jax's psych on Wednesday but much of the city where the office is located is under water and the mayor has declared an emergency. And one of the highways is closed there too. I am also supposed to meet Heidi that day too. More rain forecasted for tomorrow so who knows if the roads will be open again by then. Crazy weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment