Thursday, December 20, 2007

Meme

A meme posted to me at myspace. Post in the comments the link to your blog if you play along:

1. is your handwriting big or small?
Big

2. are you left handed or right handed?
Right

3. can you drive?
Of course!

4. where were you before now?
Earlier today I ran some errands with the kids.

5. what color are the things your wearing?
black, purple, grey

6.what's one odd thing you do in the shower?
Shave my legs everyday (apparently my friends think this is weird)

7. what movie did you last watch?
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

8. what did you eat last?
Lay's Ketchup Chips

9. what was your favorite subject in school?
Art

10. what color is your bra(if your wearing one)?
Black

11.what brand is your computer mouse?
Microsoft

12. whats your favorite type of Popsicle?
Orange

13. what class year are you?
82

14. what color is your shower curtain?
No shower curtain - only glass shower doors

15. what color pen do you prefer to use?
Blue

16. do you own a green ipod?
I don't own an ipod

17. do you have a bank account?
Yes

18. do you like ribbons?
Yes, I collect spools and spools of them

19. wide ruled or college ruled?
College ruled

20. do you keep receipts?
Yes but I can never find the ones I need.

21. who's the worst teacher you've ever had?
My grade 12 math teacher

22. do you own work out videos?
Nope

23. do you play soccer?
No

24. are you a cheerleader?
No

25. are you smarter then a 5th grader?
I'd like to think so!

26. do you like soap operas?
Not anymore

27. do you have wood flooring in your house?
Yes, in the front entry and kitchen

28. name a good candy:
PEZ

29. whats your favorite number and why?
3 - it's a magic number

30. what are the brand of pants your wearing?
Banana Republic (love those clearance racks)

No comments:

Post a Comment