Saturday, December 15, 2007

I finally finished my Christmas cards. Well, actually there will be a few stragglers here and there I am sure but I got the majority signed, sealed and hopefully the postal service will deliver them promptly. I had to buy a ton of 69 cent stamps (for cards to Canada) plus mail five packages. Cars was sick today (bad cough) so the post office was out. Later in the day he was feeling better so as soon as I picked the boys up from the bus we drove to the local Mail Post. I was able to mail the packages and buy $tamp$ for oh, about a 12% premium. Ok, the cheapskate in my was DYING to spend that extra money but we were in and out within 15 minutes and if I had decided to go to the post office, I would have still been driving there at that time. So, I have been able to convince myself that it was the right decision.

Tonight, Nanny babysat the kids and Stephen and I went shopping for Christmas gifts. He needed new shoes and the only way to get him to buy them was to say they were for Christmas. We also bought a few things for Dex and strategized (Pley is that a word? It is coming up as a typo) for the rest of the Christmas shopping.

BTW, no Cosmo Friday today. I just had too much to do (Mail post).

Tomorrow, I am sleeping in! w00t!

No comments:

Post a Comment