Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Today, I have two sick children at home. Cars awoke about 5am with a croup cough so we sat in the bathroom with the shower going for a bit. I noticed he had a bit of a fever too. He went back to bed about 6am. When I got up at 6:45 to take a shower, he threw up on the carpet in my bedroom. He was coming to tell me that he was going to throw up.

Dex awoke with a headache, slight fever and achy legs. He had a flu shot yesterday so it might just be a mild reaction to that (or he might have what Cars has - fortunately no vomitting on the carpet from him!). Luckily, the tooth fairy came last night (she forgot to come last month during a previous tooth-loss night).

Jax decided that his stomach was a little sore too but I think he was just nervous to take the bus to school himself. So I walked him down there (yes, I left 2 kids at home alone for 5 minutes!). I did not wait until the bus came but my neighbour was there to keep an eye on him.

So, because I am forced to stay home today, I am taking the time to write some Christmas cards. I have completed 20 so far! Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment