Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Today was Cars' Christmas party at school. They class sang some songs then we ate a potluck lunch. Cars usually just stands there with stage fright but he did actually sing this time. When it was time to eat, Jax decided nothing was safe for him until I reminded him that I brought the bananas and satsumas. He had 4 satsumas for lunch. :\

Later in the day, I took Cars to Pump It Up for a B-day party. The party was only 1.5 hours long - too short to drive back home so Jax, Dex and I sat in the car for that time. I read a book and they played with the Nintendo DS. I rock as a mom. ~eye roll~ BTW, Cars had a great time at the party even though all of the other little boys spoke Japanese to each other.

I had a bath for the first time in almost a year. I had to have it in the boys' bathroom since ours only has a shower stall and the plug is broken in the tub in the downstairs bathroom. It was great except I used a Lush bath bomb and forgot to put it in a nylon and all of the little bits of seaweed went everywhere. I had to skim it all out with a sieve before I drained the tub.

I often wish I could write blahg posts that had a theme throughout the post and were not mere ramblings of my day-to-day activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment