Saturday, October 27, 2007

We had the walk-through for the house today and it went well. It needs to be cleaned but apparently a cleaning service was going through later in the afternoon. There have been a lot of people through the house since the owners moved out (Home Depot to install a garage door opener, someone to repair the hot water tank, the roofer to fix nail pops, and a painter to cover the nail pop repairs so there are a lot of leaves and debris in the house. I guess the cleaners would take care of it all this afternoon.

We went to Costco today to get another moving pack of boxes but they were out! Stephen is going to drive to the Seattle Costco tomorrow to get another pack (it includes 30 boxes, bubble wrap, tape, markers and the little foam stuff that you put between glass dishes for $47.99! That is a great deal considering the boxes are $2 each at Home Depot.

Ok, I am worried about my committment to NaBloPoMo. I hope I can post everyday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment