Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My email has been down for over 2 hours and it is bugging me! Aargh! Comcast has been doing some upgrades lately and my hosted pictures keep disappearing too. Mostly I want to send this particular email and it won't go. Well, at least I still have a connection to the internet.

My mother is coming to stay with us during the move. She is going to help out with the kids, getting them to school and getting breakfast for them each morning and whatever else. It will be a big help.

There is a big wind storm in the forecast for tomorrow evening. They say that even though it will not be as big as the big blow out in December, it has the potential to be destructive because of the trees that are already weakened from that storm.

Hmmm...that reminds me that when I went to see a psychic in August while I was in Toronto, she said something about a tree. I wonder if she meant a tree here or at the new house will fall? There is one tree close to the front door at the new house and another near the garage. Here, we have a lot of smaller trees but none that can cause damage to the house. Guess I will have to wait to find out. In the meantime, I am off to Safeway shortly to buy some groceries and stock up just a little bit in case we are out of power for any length of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment