Sunday, October 21, 2007

My online chat with Comcast support stemming from the lovely Red X's you have been seeing on my blog for the past week or so:

Pez: I cannot access my files on my personal webpages and my hosted files are not showing
Comcast: I apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused you
Comcast: The personal web pages is currently not available because of some upgrades to it as well as the migration that is happening to the new Comcast site.
Pez: how long will they be unavailable?
Comcast: Once it is available, Comcast will notify you through email.
Comcast: We do not know when will it becomes available but you will be notified by Comcast once is it up and running (I am thinking here Nice grammar/language!)
Pez: so a week? a day? a month? no one knows?
Pez: that seems unreasonable to me that "we do not know..."
Pez: it is most inconvenient that i cannot access my files nor upload new files and some photos are fine (with one id) whereas the photos on the others are not showing
Comcast: A week. We have many customers reporting said issue too
Pez: ok, a week gives me an expectation
Comcast: I have already escalated and reported this issue
Comcast: Your reference number is a eleventy billion
Comcast: Thank you for choosing Comcast. It has been a pleasure assisting you today!

:\ I wonder if I am making a mistake continuing with Comcast when we move AND giving them my home phone service too.

No comments:

Post a Comment