Friday, October 19, 2007

Comcast is bugging the crap out of me again today. Where are my pictures?! I just signed up for their cable phone service (when we move). I hope I haven't made a mistake.

Our power went out this morning for about 20 minutes. The kids were delighted because they were thinking they would not have to go to school. Fortunately for my sanity, the power was back shortly after 7am so school was ON!

Today was the last Cosmo Friday at my house. ~sniff~ I am going to miss it here (but of course I am looking forward to my new house). Ash was not here today because she had surgery to fix a torn cartiledge in her knee - the same knee where she had the ACL surgery a few months ago. The doctor was able to take out the HUGE screw that was in her shin this time. It is HUGE. Anyway, she is doing well but will be on crutches for 12 weeks. She has had rock star parking (or wheelchair or handicapped - insert you own term here) parking since February and will have it another 3-5 months depending on her recovery.

This weekend we will be figuring out how to move the swingset/climber and also taking down mirrors and paintings from the walls and patching holes. Oh, and packing. Always packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment