Monday, October 15, 2007

Cars has his 4 yr appointment (only 2 months late!) tomorrow so I will ask the pediatrician about scheduling some time with her to discuss Jax's anxiety issues. Another friend of mine who was a psychologist told me that 9 year olds often are anxious because they are coming to realize more about bad things that could happen so part of his problem is probably developmental but she also said it would not hurt to talk to his ped. I feel a little better today once I made this decision because we do need to handle it. I will let Stephen know after I talk to the ped about it.

A long-lost friend and former co-worker contacted me via facebook (I am up to 37 friends!) a couple of weeks ago. She is now living in Bermuda with her dh and two kids. She called me today and we had a chat - it was so fun. She is funny and interesting and it was so good to catch up.

So, if you are thinking about looking up an old friend, do it! I am sure they would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment