Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Mindless ramblings...

My neck is still hurting but not as much as it was on Monday. I think I need to go to a massage therapist and get that knot worked out.

It was supposed to be rainy with sunny breaks today. So far we have had torrential downpour with rainy breaks.

I need to step away from the halloween candy.

I made sure that Cars' class halloween party did not include parents before I committed to the time for Jax's (11:30-noon). I found out today that because of the party in Cars' class on halloween, they are canceling "lunch bunch" so I need to pick him up at 11:45am. Aargh! Of course my mother is going to be here that day and if she weren't such a wuss, she could drive over and get him. But she is afraid to drive "down your mountain" and so I am scrambling trying to figure out what to do. Cars' one good friend from preschool is away that day so I cannot ask his mom to bring him home. The rest of my friends will be attending their children's halloween parties themselves at the same time so no help there. F*ckity-f*ck-f*ck!

I am never going through the moving process again.

No comments:

Post a Comment