Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My moods are swinging between panic and calm. One moment I think I have a handle on everything (the move, my son's anxiety, friggin Halloween) and the next I feel as though everything is about the come crumbling down on top of me.

I sent out an email to about 50 people to let them know we were moving and what our new address will be. I wrote "effecting November 1" instead of "effective November 1" which is a very stupid mistake. But then to top it off, I typed the wrong telephone number. DOH!

And I forgot to call back the handyman who we arranged to move the climber this weekend to let him know that we hired someone else to do it yesterday and today. And he showed up at the new house today because he is repairing some nail pops in the ceiling that the roofer did not fix.

I feel like I am missing some HUGE part of this move. I have arranged for all of the utilities to be transferred yet I still have this nagging feeling that I have forgotten something. I guess I will find out soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment