Sunday, October 28, 2007

My maple trees (and bush) are in full fall colour and look beautiful. I took some pictures of them but I seem to have misplaced (perhaps packed?) my cable so I cannot download them to show off these pictures. I will miss these trees (and the japanese maple bush). Last spring, Costco had the bushes for $59.99. If they have them again this spring I am going to buy one to plant at the new house. No maples of any sort there.

Each of my children have all had a little crying time about leaving this house. Cars' was short-lived. Dex seems to be having the hardest time. Jax has had his moments too but he seems the most eager to move. He is really looking forward to skateboarding in the cul-de-sac. I am happy that we will be moving to one for them to play in. Especially since our road is so busy at certain times of the day (when school lets out and between 5-6pm and cars are ~speeding~ by).

Our house is mostly packed up now. What's left is the kitchen (about 1/2 packed), the bathrooms and I need to remove the clothes from Jax and Dex's dressers since they are just pressboard IKEA dressers and the mover said they would not withstand the move if they were filled with clothes. The other dressers are fine because they are real wood. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment