Friday, March 23, 2007

This'n'That

I am feeling better today. My back does not hurt as much and I am much better spirits. I think those back pills make me feel depressed!

It is pouring rain today. Cars and I went to Costco where I splurged and bought my self a 14-piece cosmetic brush kit for $21.97. It has a foundation brush which I wanted plus all of my brushes are probably 15-20 years old. A Estee Lauder foundation brush is $35 so I figure that I got a good deal.

I also had to find snacks for Jax's baseball game tomorrow as it is our turn to bring the snacks. Costco is really not the place to look for food when you are trying to avoid buying large quantities of snacks that are peanut-free and milk-free. I did pick up juice and some bubble gum for the players. I will have to go shopping at Safeway tomorrow for the rest.

Speaking of baseball, I imagine Declan's practice will be canceled since it is pouring rain. Jax's practice is on artificial turf so it will not be. I will be at the school auction tonight so Stephen will have to handle all three boys in the pouring rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment