Thursday, March 08, 2007

Off to book club shortly. I am currently making an Artichoke Dip. This is not the same one that I had been making for Cosmo Friday but this one looks really good too. I found the recipe at IOW for those of you who know what that is. I was at Costco the other day and noticed a big block of the Dubliner cheese mentioned in the recipe so I bought it. That cheese is soooo good! I bet this dip will rock too!

I went to the doctor today for my annual exam. We have decided that I need to have surgery to fix the incisional endometriosis and have tentatively scheduled it for June or July. Because the pain seems to be worst during ovulation, he wants to do the surgery mid-cycle to take a look at my ovaries too. Of course with my worst-case scenario, in my mind I am already imagining that the laproscopy will result in a full hysterectomy or something. :\

Time to fix my make-up before book club since my eyes watered so badly while I was grating the onions for the dip. I look like Marilyn Manson!

No comments:

Post a Comment