Monday, March 05, 2007

Marching Onward

I spent this morning updating my March calendar with all the baseball practices and games so I thought I make take Katie's idea and post our March calendar here:

Blue highlighted days = no school (although note that March 2nd day off was canceled to make up the snow days this year)
Green = Jax activities (mostly baseball this month)
Orange = Dex activities (mostly baseball this month)
Yellow = Cars
Pink = Moi (although not all of my stuff is highlighted)

Also on the calendar are birthdays (including mine!), scheduled meals to deliver, doctor appointment, out-of-the-ordinary picking up/dropping off kids, BFF arrival date(3/28!), School Science Fair, sticky note of questions about swimming lessons, etc...

Not on calendar: RE classes (every Sunday after Mass), book club (second Thursday of every month), my regularly scheduled work outs (Mon/Sat), anything of Stephen's (he does not use this calendar).

I guess it is not that bad. Just the end of every week with baseball practices then baseball games AND practices towards the end of the month. Jax and Dex's practices are on the same day (diff times) until the end of the month then they are are the same time but different fields about 1 mile apart.

Thank God Cars isn't playing baseball yet!

edited to add that I use a calendar by MoreTimeMoms. It is called the Family Organizer. I have purchased this organizer for the past 4 years and I love it! Big squares to write a lot of activities. They are a Canadian company but ship to the States too.

No comments:

Post a Comment