Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I took Dex to the allergist today. He has a sinus infection and he needed prescriptions renewed since allergy season is starting. I booked the visit at the Seattle office since I could not get an appointment at the regular office until the end of April (I called two weeks ago!). And it only took me 31 minutes to get there! It was incredible. No traffic and I think I only had to stop at 2 red lights the whole way. When I took Cars to the same office in January, it took 70 minutes! Anyway, since we were early they took us early (that office is so NOT busy) and we were out just a few minutes after the regularly scheduled appointment time! Now, if I knew it would always only take me 30 minutes to get to Seattle, I would never go back to the regular office again!

Ramona arrives in two weeks for my birthday week. Yes, I have decided it will be a week of celebration. Stephen told me I was spending waaaay too much time thinking about my birthday but I told him that when else is my bff going to be in town with me on my actual birthday to celebrate? Probably never again in my life! So, I have to make the most of it. I keep reminding him that he is responsible for the kids *all* day on the day that Ramona and I are going shopping and other fun stuff (still in the planning stages).

No comments:

Post a Comment