Friday, March 02, 2007

TGIF

I am so glad that this week has come to an end.

We had snow yesterday so the boy's school start time was delayed a couple of hours. Cars' preschool was canceled. The nearly 3 hours I spent preparing the craft for my mom's class was all for naught because MOPS was canceled (not sure if we will be able to do this craft at some other time or not...).

Yesterday, I woke up with a migraine and had to take some meds which of course helped but not without the side effects (tightness in throat and chest) and then later I had a migraine "hangover".

I was on hold with the mail-order prescription company for over 30 minutes because they said they could not put prescription labels on the individual epi pens, only the boxes. They can do it and they have done it in the past but you have to ask them to put in a "manual" renew rather than an "automatic" one but I have to explain this to them every.single.time.

Anyway, today will be better...

I have to drop off a package at the school with an emergency kit for Jax for emergency preparedness. The kit consists of an epi pen, Benadryl and some peanut-free nutrition bars. Then off to the mall to pick up my new wallet (the one that Stephen bought me for Christmas is defective so I had to order a new one. The style of the one I had has been discontinued (problems with the beads falling off perhaps?!) so I had to order a different one. Then perhaps to Victoria Secret to use the gift card I received for Christmas (plus I have a coupon).

Then, I will take Cars to the Lego store to look around. Then back here to pick up the kids and go to Laurie's for our LAST Cosmo Friday. Yes, LAST! Boo-hoo! Dex's baseball practices start next week and they are on Fridays at 4:30pm (Laurie's son is on the same team)! So Cosmo Fridays will be on hiatus until mid-June when baseball ends. Wah!

And tomorrow is Saturday. No lunches to pack. No rushing kids out the door. No homework to do (although we do need to start on science fair projects). I can sleep in until 7:30!

TGIF

No comments:

Post a Comment