Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Nothing new really. Just busy with day-to-day stuff.

Yesterday we had snow, hail, rain, sun, thunder and then of course more rain. The sliding doors on my car were frozen shut this morning. I hate this time of the year when it is 45 degrees one day,65 the next, then back to 45.

I bought a pair of jeans and a jean jacket at Value Village because I wanted to BeDazzle them for the auction on Friday night. I BeDazzled the pocket flaps on the jacket and it looks nice. Tomorrow evening a group of us are having a BeDazzler party at Ash's to prepare for the party. I'll BeDazzle my jeans then.

I bought some glassybaby votives that arrived smashed in a million little pieces. Fortunately, the UPS guy had not yet driven away so I ran the box out to him and refused it. The company apologized profusely and said that they rarely arrive broken and promptly sent me out replacements. They arrived a couple of days later and they are gorgeous! (Ramona don't read this whisper: they are a wedding gift for Ramona - only 16 months late!).

And speaking of Ramona, she will be arriving in a week's time! I am so looking forward to seeing her.

No comments:

Post a Comment