Sunday, March 25, 2007

Dex's baseball game was canceled due to rain 11am. At 11:15 the skies cleared and now the sun is shining brightly. Oh well...

Stephen still has the flu but he left this morning on his trip. I called him patient zero and asked him how many people he might expect to infect along the way. I am sure tomorrow he will be feeling better but today? He really should not be traveling.

I did not make it to church this morning because I had to run to Safeway to get him some medication to take with him since the Theraflu he had been drinking comes in 8oz bottles only and it would not be allowed on the airplane. I wonder when companies will start coming out with smaller bottles to carry on because of the airline restrictions? I would love Benadryl to come in smaller bottles because lugging around 4oz bottles in case of emergencies is not very convenient.

Anyway, I did take the kids to their religion class after Mass though. My friend Jane gave me the name of a pediatric optometrist where I could take Dex for testing. I wonder if I should go that route vs a pediatric ophthalmologist. Jane said that ophthalmologist she went to did not detect her son's lack of 3D vision. I dunno...I guess I could do both, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment