Sunday, March 18, 2007

Cosmo Friday was good. It was a gorgeous day so we invited a couple other moms and their kids so there were 5 moms and 11 kids. The kids played outside a lot of the time on their scooters and ball hockey in the driveway.

Yesterday we invited Ash and her family over for dinner. Stephen made a corned beef dinner with boiled potatoes and cabbage. I never thought I would say this but the corned beef was very yummy. It was a standard dish in our house growing up and I hated-hated-hated it. Probably because my mother would boil all of the flavour out of it.

Today we are just having a lazy day. I might run to Value Village to find a pair of jeans to Bedazzle for the school auction on Friday night (the theme is "Denim and Diamonds" or rhinestones in my case!).

No comments:

Post a Comment