Saturday, March 31, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

I am enjoying Ramona's visit so much! Yesterday I had the day off (Stephen took a vacation day and did my job for the day) and Ramona and I spend the day shopping. I totally splurged and bought four pairs of shoes (Macy's had a rockin' sale). Ramona bought a ton of things and we are wondering how she will get it all home! LOL

Then we had a special Birthday edition of Cosmo Friday with Ramona, Ash, Glo and myself. We had appetizers and a drink there then went to a local restaurant where Terry met us and we ate and drank a little more. It was great fun!

Today (my actual b-day), Ramona and I are heading to Glassybaby because they are having a moving sale. She loved her votives and wants to buy more because she is going to a wedding next month and wants to give them as a gift too.

And on a scary note:

Two 12-year-old girls contaminate their teacher's coffee cup: Lip gloss was intended to elicit allergic reaction

No comments:

Post a Comment