Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Recovering

Ok, the bladder infection is gone but the anti-biotics have caused another problem. Nothing that won't be better in a few days.

Stephen arrived home safely on Sunday. He had a great time. He lost money, ate well and enjoyed the company of his oldest and dearest friends. An all-around successful trip.

Today, I am going to take the stepping stones out of the moulds and wrap them in small-sized pizza boxes. The kids will get to take them home for Mother's Day this week...or maybe we should wait until next week since Mother's Day is not until the following Sunday? I will take a picture of Dex's and post it.

This week is "Teacher Appreciation Week". The kids were to take something in everyday this week for their teachers. I have lost the list of what goes in which day (like a flower one day, a small gift, a letter of appreciation, etc) so my kids' teachers have received nothing yet. I am so disorganized. Oh and trying to get Jax to write a letter of Appreciation for his teachers will be like pulling teeth. I will just get him to write "Thanks!".

Ok, I haven't had a shower yet today and I have to pack lunches (the Cars and Dex will eat at school while I take out the stepping stones, then Dex will go to class at 12:30).

No comments:

Post a Comment