Sunday, May 07, 2006

Ok, I think I am over my spider scare. Thankfully, I have not seen another spider - big or small - all weekend!

Book club is to meet this coming week and we are in for a tense meeting. Long story but host first asked to have the meeting in a restaurant then asked to change the date. Now one cannot make it because her dh will be out of town. Another is ticked off that it got moved to a date she would prefer it not be held so she is going to boycott it - maybe. Another told me she thought there was bad blood between the host and the boycotter anyway (I did not suspect that) so she thinks boycotter will diss host.

OMG! I cannot believe this is all happening. I do not want our book club splintered like this! It feels so high school. Let's hope that it will all blow over and we will be back to smiling, reading and laughing by next month.

Oh and the book? "The Virgin's Lover" by Phillipa Gregory. I am thoroughly enjoying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment